Submit your favorite clinical case demonstrating the unique capabilities of Solea!
The top (3) finalists will have an opportunity to present their case live at the Closing General Session of Solea User Group Meeting 2019. Each presentation will be a total of 15 min.
The winner of the competition will be announced live at the 2019 User Group Meeting and will receive a Solea handpiece (excludes Ultraguide handpieces).
Every submission will be blind reviewed and rated by a panel of judges. They will determine if the case:
• Demonstrated an excellent patient experience
• Provided a patient outcome better than traditional methods
• Showed significant procedure efficiency
• Provided a compelling educational contribution to the Solea doctors community.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
• Participants are asked to submit ONE clinical case that was completed using Solea via Google Forms - Click here for form.
• Participants must be registered for Solea User Group Meeting 2019.
• Only one submission per participant is allowed.
• Cases showcasing off-label use of Solea are not accepted.
• Previously published cases not eligible.
• Cases must not contain individual identifiable patient information (IIHI).
• Participants must answer ALL questions in the form and submit at least 5 photos documenting the case from start to finish:
» Before procedure
» During procedure
» Immediately post-operative
» Short post-operative time interval (3-14 days), if applicable
» Moderate post-operative time interval (1 month), if applicable
» Longer post-operative time intervals (minimum of 3 and 6 months), if available
» Pre-op and post-op radiographs
• Clinical photography guidelines:
» Ensure optimum visualization, lighting and exposure
» Eliminate poor quality images (over- or underexposed photos, out of focus images, poor orientation, etc.)
» It is suggested to obtain slightly larger image frames to allow cropping as necessary
» Please provide hi-res images (at least 300dpi, 1MB, 2-4 inches). Lower resolution images can be sent to Margarita Baxter for up-res prior to submission.
• Participants must observe good clinical practice:
» Ensure protective eyewear is worn
» Adhere to all relevant safety measures
» Wear examination gloves
» Apply rubber dam as appropriate
» Employ other techniques as necessary
By entering this competition, participants agree to transfer the case ownership to Convergent Dental Inc. and give Convergent Dental Inc. permission to use them for internal and external purposes. Submitted clinical cases can potentially be used during sales process, at trade shows, on Convergent Dental website, on social media accounts, and during other promotional and educational activities
By entering this competition, participants agree to keep submitted cases private until the winner is announced during SUGM 2019 (i.e. cases can not be posted on social media or published during between submission and Solea User Group Meeting 2019).
Convergent Dental KOLs/trainers are disqualified from participation in this competition.
PANEL OF JUDGES:
Dr. Michael Kelly | Aesthetic Dentistry of Scottsdale
Dr. Tim Anderson | Missouri River Dental
Dr. Andrea Gamble | Local Smile Co
Dr. Josh Weintraub | Stevenson Smiles
Dr. Craig Widener | Widener Family Dentistry
Dr. Heath Brantley | Wendell Family Dentistry